- Acupuncture CEUs
- Free Stuff
- About Us
Clinical Manual of Oriental Medicine
GIVE YOURSELF ACCESS TO THE EXPERTS!
Herb and Drug Information from Dr. John Chen
- A-Z herbal alternatives to drugs in the Drug-Herb Index
- 1 page list of drugs that are most likely to interact with herbs
- Drug-herb comparison: Know the pros and cons of drugs and herbs, and what to recommend to your patients
Dr. Richard Tan's Balance Method Acupuncture
- The late Dr. Richard Tan contributed specific and detailed applications of his Balance acupuncture points for 100+ conditions.
Dr. Chuan-Min Wang Master Tung Acupuncture
- A direct disciple of Master Tung, Dr. Wang brings his lifetime experience and shares the best Master Tung points for over 100 most commonly seen conditions.
Auricular Points from Dr. Li-Chun Huang
- Dr. Li-Chun Huang, auricular acupuncture specialist with 40 years of condensed experience, offers diagnostic insights and many exact treatment prescriptions.
Dr. Jimmy Chang's Pulse Diagnosis and Herbal Formulas
- With over 30 years of clinical experience, Dr. Jimmy Wei-Yen Chang shares his revolutionary pulse diagnosis and time-tested formulas.
Lab Test Reference Guide from Dr. Matt Van Benschoten
- With over 30 years of clinical experience and research, the late Dr. MVB compiled a list of Blood, Stool and Urine Test Reference to TCM formulas.
Nutritional Advice from Dr. Maoshing Ni and Cathy McNease
- Dr. Maoshing Ni and Cathy McNease provide advice from their years of nutritional expertise.