Acupuncture and Stem Cells: A New Way of Treating Pain with Regan Archibald
Last weekend we had a course with Regan Archibald on acupuncture, stems cells, and bonghan ducts. Turns out, several studies have shown that acupuncture does impact stem cell proliferation AND what we believe to be channels/meridians are actual treadlike microscopic anatomical structures called bonghan ducts (discovered by and named after Kim Bonghan from North Korea).This class was revoluntionary and is at the forefront of integrating Eastern and Western medicine. THE ENERGY IN THIS CLASS WAS INCREDIBLE!! GET EXCITED EVERYONE! We are finally getting to a point where the acupuncture channel system can actually be proven.
Here's some golden clinical pearls on the acupuncture impact on stem cells from the class. A freebie for you!
• Adrenal malfunction: Ki-3,Ki-6, Ki-7, Ki-27, Sp-6
• Thyroid malfunction: Li-16, Li-17, Sj-5, Lu-7, Liv-3, Liv-5, UB-12, Du
• Pituitary/hypothalamus malfunction: Du-20, GB-1, GB-20, Ear Shenmen, Yintang,
• Pineal Gland: ST 4, Yintang, GB 10, Liv 5
• Ovaries: Ren 2,3,4, Ki-,12,16, Liv 5, Li-16, Bl-32
• Liver: Liv-3, Liv-5, Liv-13, Gb-34
• Heart: Ht-3, HT-7, Ht-8.
Check out Regan's class for more information on stem cells and how they can be positively impacted by both acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Part 1: Acupuncture and Stem Cells: A New Way of Treating Pain, Part I
Part 2: Acupuncture and Stem Cells: A New Way of Treating Pain, Part II
If you are an Annual Gold Pass Member, find all of Regan's videos here to begin your complimentary viewing.
~Donna Chow, L.Ac.